- In a business where too many performers rely on shtick or the latest political joke du jour to get laughs, Mike Merryfield is refreshingly original. His act never feels fake or forced. By simply being himself, he's become a comic on the verge of stardom.
- WINNER season 3 Comcast's Trial By Laughter
- Runner up in the 2012 37th Annual San Francisco Comedy Competition
- One of the original "Lucky 21" at the HBO Comedy Festival. Aired on TBS
- First album "Live at Loonies" was considered for a Grammy Nomination
Matt McClowry is not your typical stand-up comic. A tall, clean-cut comic originally frim Detroit, he has overcome childhood diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome, to use his sharp wit to wow audiences.
While Asperger's might seem like an insurmountable obstacle to successfully performing stand-up, as its symptoms seem incompatible with the skill set required to make a crowd of strangers laugh. However, Matt is an able and confident performer, laconically delivering observations about a host of modern absurdities in a deep, distinctive deadpan.
Matt has been gaining national exposure recently with club, college, and festival appearances from coast to coast, including an impressive third place finish at the "World Series of Comedy" in Las Vegas.
Taylor Tomlinson started doing stand up comedy at just sixteen years old, when she realized that her quiet, sarcastic asides were not being adequately appreciated by her peers. Her self-deprecating charm and conversational wit have made her a favorite at comedy clubs, colleges, and corporate events across the country.
She was featured in her own weekly segment ("Young as Hell") on Laughs on FOX and can be seen on this season of NBC's Last Comic Standing.
Special Guest Host
David T. Weaver!