- It's not just a dose of jokes. It's Martin and Lewis, with a little dash of Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr. mixed in. Spencer James blends both music and dance into his stand-up for a show that's both anti "jobs" and yet pro "fat kids." Mixing in an a capella voice with a sharp tongue, Spencer has entertained audiences all over the country, from fishermen in Dutch Harbor, AK, made famous by the hit TV show "Deadliest Catch," to our troops in Hawaii while laying on the sand for the very first episode of "Lost." While being sensitive to a lady's needs, he also somehow winds up saying the most insensitive thing at the worst possible moment. His reasoning for this? Who knows, guess you'll find out at the show.
- Jon Stringer hails from the weird streets of Austin, TX. Born September 19th, 1981, Jon is the youngest of 4 children, and an incurable attention whore. Now 33, he's still channeling his inner child to avoid maturity at all costs.
- His unique perspective combined with a commanding stage presence makes him one of the most sought after new acts out there. Jon's high-energy / physical style has proven to entertain every demographic from corporate gigs to college campuses.
When he performs in your city, GO AND SEE HIM LIVE!!! It's better than making love while wearing wool socks, which he invented.
- Jon Stringer is one of the funniest human beings alive.
Brandon "Gooch" Hahn
- Brandon "Gooch" Hahn wears many hats. He is the afternoon on-air personality on KOMP 92.3 The Rock Station in Las Vegas, sex symbol, accomplished stand-up comedian, professional sandwich taster,
role model, and he's also the co-host of the best podcast in the galaxy, Rise To Offend.
- John is instantly likable on stage, and has a laid back conversational style that audiences find comfortable and hilarious. The audience feels like they are hanging out with John, not watching a performance. John's material is original. His unique observations on contemporary culture, childhood, racial tolerance, and the media are punctuated by energetic character voices, clever dialogue, and, when absolutely necessary, the occasional bit of singing. John Roy is a solid CLEAN comedian who is a constant repeat.
Saturday @ 7pm - Preferred - is soldout!
Thai Rivera will make you uncomfortable in the best way possible. His politically incorrect style of humor has taken the comedy world by storm.
Having moved from Arizona to LA Thai quickly became a fixture and force on the comedy scene. After becoming a favorite and regular at clubs such as the Hollywood Improv and World Famous Laugh Factory he started to travel across the country in the most unlikely of places, redneck bars.
While Thai is very proud of who and what he is his disarming style and easy going delivery will put you at ease and there is no doubt that by the end of his set you will understand that Thai is comic who happens to be gay and not a gay comic, or as he would put it "a comic who happens to be a fag and not a fag comic."
- Tyler Boeh is professionally funny. He started performing stand-up in Portland, OR and he proved himself as a young but formidable comedian by taking 2nd place in the Portland Comedy Competition and winning the Oregon International Comedy Competition just a few short months into his comedy career. In 2006 Tyler competed in the month long Seattle International Comedy Competition, where he was a finalist. Shortly following the competition, Tyler was featured in an article in Horizon Air Magazine about how comedians don't have to move away from the NW to have a successful career in comedy. By the time the article was published, Tyler had moved away from the NW in hopes of having a successful career in comedy.
In September of 2008 Tyler participated in the prestigious San Francisco International Comedy Competition where he took 3rd place. Boeh was also a semi-finalist in the Boston Comedy Festival in both 2008 and 2009. In 2009 he was featured on an episode of the second season of NESN's Comedy All-Stars.
Now back on the west coast, living in L.A., Boeh is rapidly establishing himself at the top clubs in Hollywood. With a background in improv and a love for writing, Tyler's act is fast paced with a shotgun delivery. His comedy can be described as high-energy, intelligent, physical, and silly. Tyler has a balance of west coast charm and east coast attitude and has performed across the country from Portland, OR to Portland, ME, so whether he is on the small stage of an intimate comedy club or performing at a theater, Tyler is comfortable, confident, and hilarious. He uses his quick wit and celebrated talent of "beatboxing" to bring audiences to hysterical heights.