This Week At Laffs
February 3 & 4
- Patrick has appeared on national television numerous times including Comedy Central, 'Que Loco' on Galavision and 'Loco Comedy Jam' on Telemundo among others.
- Patrick has been heard on the national syndicated radio show 'The Bob and Tom Show'.
- Toured/ performed with such comedians as Dave Attell, David Alan Grier, George Lopez and Paul Rodriguez
- Also performed for the U.S. troops overseas in Bahrain, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Djibouti, Dubai, Guam, Honduras, Iraq, Japan and Korea.
- Patrick DeGuire was born in San Diego, CA and started his career in stand up in San Diego, CA. Patrick started performing stand up after losing a significant amount of his vision due to a disease called optic neuritis and discovering laughter to be self therapeutic.
Patrick's material includes the advantages and disadvantages of living in a world with limited vision and the challenges that arise from it. Patrick discusses the obstacles of relationships/ marriage and raising four children. Patrick addresses an assortment of other topics that are insightful and hilarious.