Friday @ 8pm is soldout!
Numerous late night appearances including twice on "The Late Show with David Letterman," "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson," and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," where he was booked by Jimmy himself who said "because of how few slots we have available you have to be an A++ comedian to get booked on my show, and Andrew is."
Other TV appearances include Comedy Central's "Live at Gotham," and the nationally syndicated comedy round-table "Comics Unleashed," where he also worked as a monologue joke writer.
A Ted Talk was recently added to his resume where he hilariously lampooned the absurdity of computer error messages.
His performance at the prestigious Just for Laughs Comedy Festival in Montreal was praised in Time Out New York.
- Vince Morris is surrounded by ignorance everyday, and is afraid he is the only one who sees it.
- With his smooth charismatic style, this Columbus, Ohio native delivers passionate views on race, family, relationships and life. Vince brings his audience into a world where the ignorance we accept daily is challenged by his dangerously funny and controversial material.
- Vince's voice is strong and spreading quickly, hitting the road headlining at comedy clubs, theaters, and colleges around the country. Now a Los Angeles resident, Vince has flourished into television on such shows as Comedy Central's Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn, The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn, NBC's Friday Night, Comedy Central's Premium Blend, BET's Comic View and HBO's Sex and the City.
- Vince has also showcased at the prestigious Montreal Comedy Festival and U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colorado.
With appearances on The Tonight Show, Showtime, Comedy Central, Lopez Tonight and Carson Daly, Quinn is a smart, clean and witty stand-up comic with impeccable timing. He has worked with such names as Robin Williams, Drew Carey, Tim Allen, Dane Cook, Dana Carvey, Norm McDonald, Jon Lovitz, Bill Maher, Frank Caliendo, David Alan Grier, John Witherspoon, Tommy Chong, John Pinette and Harland Williams.
Originally from Minnesota, Quinn has lived in Colorado and Arizona before settling in Los Angeles, California to pursue a career in comedy. He tours from coast to coast and has even entertained our troops as far away as Japan. Quinn's comedy appeals to all age groups and ethnicities and he loves to talk about them all. Being married to a Mexican-American girl from east L.A., he is never short of material. However, audiences often come back just for his improvisational crowd work where he can be the most spontaneous.
Quinn is currently developing a sit-com based on his life and looks forward to using the silver screen to further build his fan base.
- Brian is a writer and professional standup comic who has performed in all 50 states! He was was a semifinalist on season 7 of the NBC reality show "Last Comic Standing."
He has appeared on numerous network, syndicated and cable TV shows including "Evening at the Improv," "Into the Night," "Star Search" and on "The Bob & Tom Show."
On April 1, 1999, Brian and his wife, fellow comic TRACI SKENE created SHECKYmagazine.com, the WWW's most widely-read website about standup comedy.
- In a business where too many performers rely on shtick or the latest political joke du jour to get laughs, Mike Merryfield is refreshingly original. His act never feels fake or forced. By simply being himself, he's become a comic on the verge of stardom.
- WINNER season 3 Comcast's Trial By Laughter
- Runner up in the 2012 37th Annual San Francisco Comedy Competition
- One of the original "Lucky 21" at the HBO Comedy Festival. Aired on TBS
- First album "Live at Loonies" was considered for a Grammy Nomination