Beginning March 18, Saturday showtimes will be at 8 & 10:30pm
Warren B. Hall
- Simply put Warren B. Hall is not what you"re expecting!
- Warren has a style that purposely avoids using the white vs. black angle, which has become all too popular with many mainstream black comics. Daring to be different, Warren chooses to focus on funny!
- Warren tours all over the United States and as of late, can truly be called Mr. International...he"s performed for our troops in Iraq and Kuwait.
- Sid Davis grew up in a small farm community in Southwestern Ohio. The youngest of four children, he was recognized as a distraction in school classrooms. He attended Ohio University's School of Communications; squeaking by the school's stringent admission requirements of a transcript, a check and a pulse.
- Sid was a huge hit at the 2012 San Luis Obispo Comedy Festival
and the audiences voted him into the festival's Best in Fest Showcase.
Sid returned to the SLO festival to be voted "Best in Fest" again in 2013 and 2014.
In 2014 comedy legend Joan Rivers was looking for an opening act. The demanding Rivers and her manager viewed hundred of audition videos. After seeing 30 seconds of Sid Davis she declared, "Get him. He's terrific!"
- Check out Sid Davis' unique style of quality comedy and you will agree with Joan Rivers: Sid Davis is Terrific!
- An LA based comedian and actor, Steven Briggs entertains audiences with his high-energy unique style of beatboxing fused with personal storytelling. Steven has performed in clubs and theaters across nineteen US states and seven different countries. In addition to touring outside of the US, Briggs has hosted film festivals and more recently performed for the troops in Addis Ababa, Djibouti, Kuwait and Bahrain. His TV appearances include local networks and ESPN.
Eric Lampaert is a standup comedian, writer and actor that has appeared on BBC2, BBC3, Ch4, Ch5, E4, ITV2, HBO and Comedy Central. He studied at École Internationale de Théâtre Jacques Lecoq in Paris & Theatre Arts at Middlesex University in London.
Eric has performed stand up around the world including, the Just for Laughs Comedy Festival 2014 in Montreal where his set recorded for TV went out on Comedy Central UK, the Johannesburg Comedy Festival in 2017, several solo shows at The Edinburgh Fringe Festival, he has supported Eddie Izzard (in English and French), performed a theatre run of his solo show in Paris last year, and in June 2016 he won the ComediHa Best International Comedian Award in Quebec.
Eric is slowly but surely making a name for himself in TV in both the UK and France. His appearances include Life's Too Short (HBO), The Midnight Beast (E4), Impractical Jokers (BBC3) host of How To Survive A Disaster Movie (Channel 5) and starred in a prime time show for TF1 France. He's even starred alongside Bruce Willis in a TV commercial!
Co-starring in this motion picture Moonwalkers, alongside Rupert Grint and Ron Perlman. A lead role in AmStarDam (Stoner Express) which has been nominated as Best UK feature film at Raindance Festival & at the National Film Awards. And with a substantial role in Luc Besson's upcoming film Valerian & The City of a Thousand Planets, due for release in summer 2017, Eric is fast on his way to becoming a silver-screen star.
Kabir "Kabeezy" Singh is one of the fastest rising comedians in the Nation. Fresh off his "Comedy Central" Debut on the hit comedy show "Gabriel Iglesias's Stand-Up Revolution" , and his work on the hit Fox TV show "The Family Guy", "Kabir is A high-energy, crowd-pleasing comic with an in-your-face attitude and razor-sharp wit.
Kabeezy's won numerous comedy competitions, including winning the 2014 "SF International Comedy Competition" by coming in first place in all 5 shows in the Final Round which was the first time that has happened in It's rich 39 year history which included past competitors like Dana Carvey, Robin Williams, Ellen Degeneres, Louis CK, Patton Oswalt, Marc Maron, Doug Stanhope, Sinbad and Dane Cook. Kabir also came in 2nd Place at the 2016 " World Series of Comedy" and 3rd place in the highly competitive " Big Sky Comedy Festival" earning him huge heat from "Industry" which has lead to multiple deals.
- In a business where too many performers rely on shtick or the latest political joke du jour to get laughs, Mike Merryfield is refreshingly original. His act never feels fake or forced. By simply being himself, he's become a comic on the verge of stardom.
- WINNER season 3 Comcast's Trial By Laughter
- Runner up in the 2012 37th Annual San Francisco Comedy Competition
- One of the original "Lucky 21" at the HBO Comedy Festival. Aired on TBS
- First album "Live at Loonies" was considered for a Grammy Nomination