- Don't let her small stature fool you; this five-foot tall lady can light up any stage.
Driven by her passion to send any audience giggling for days, her comedic style sets her apart from her peers bringing her naked-truth material and spit fire physical approach together.
- Having played to a multitude of audiences across the country, her upbeat nature and positive attitude can best be reflected in her comedy.
It is without doubt this little diva proves that the strongest dynamite IS found in the smallest of packages.
- Brandon "Gooch" Hahn wears many hats. He is the afternoon on-air personality on KOMP 92.3 The Rock Station in Las Vegas, sex symbol, accomplished stand-up comedian, professional sandwich taster,
role model, and he's also the co-host of the best podcast in the galaxy, Rise To Offend.
Saturday @ 8pm - Preferred - is soldout!
- In a business where too many performers rely on shtick or the latest political joke du jour to get laughs, Mike Merryfield is refreshingly original. His act never feels fake or forced. By simply being himself, he's become a comic on the verge of stardom.
- WINNER season 3 Comcast's Trial By Laughter
- Runner up in the 2012 37th Annual San Francisco Comedy Competition
- One of the original "Lucky 21" at the HBO Comedy Festival. Aired on TBS
- First album "Live at Loonies" was considered for a Grammy Nomination
Friday @ 8pm - Preferred - is soldout!
- Selected for the 2007 Latino Laugh Festival in Los Angeles, & the Lucky 21 Contest at The Comedy Festival in Las Vegas
- In 2008 he won the Funniest Person In South Texas Comedy Competition and was a semi-finalist in the San Francisco International Comedy Competition.
- In 2009, he was a finalist in the Seattle International Comedy Competition.
- In 2011 he was the winner of the Rocky Mountain Laugh Off in Salt Lake City, UT.
- He's been seen on CNN, CBS, Fox, and Lifetime's "Coming Home" with his touring group, The GIs of Comedy, and recently on NUVO TV's "Comedy Unfiltered," with Anjela Johnson.
- Patrick Garrity's comedy is fresh & original. Through characters, impressions and real-life situations, Patrick tells energized stories about being in the military, growing up a younger brother & why Irish don't trash talk.
- Patrick is a hilarious comedian with versatility & depth!
- Patrick Garrity as seen on NBC. His cutting edge comedy and impressions combined with a great sense of timing and wit make Patrick a must see comedian. His show is intensely funny.
- Patrick has appeared on NBC & CBS Comedy Night School.
Trenton Davis is beginning to make his mark on the Chicago comedy scene as one of the funniest comedians alive. Diverse audiences and fellow comedians are drawn to his charismatic style and witty material like a moth to a flame and find themselves wanting more than one set can offer.
Trenton was raised in a dual parent household in a rural county of Greensboro, NC. He attended a high school that was 95% white and then followed that up with attending a historically black college. His unique experiences have shaped his views and created one of the best comedic minds of our generation. Trenton looks at everyday problems and issues (i.e. war on Iraq, dating, politics) and offers hysterical, non everyday solutions. Critics have said the following: "Trenton is funny as hell, definitely star status!"
Trenton has performed at numerous night clubs in the Chicagoland area like the Improv, Riddles, Comedy Shrine and can be seen regularly at the Edge Comedy club in downtown Chicago. His largest credits to date are winning the talent competition for Norwegian Cruise Lines in 2003 and performing at the famous Laugh Factory in Hollywood, CA.
- Covering politics, relationships, religion, current events and pop culture, with topics ranging from Columbine to Donkey Kong, JR expertly blends seemingly opposing subjects into a hilarious mix.
- Brow is one of a few comics to please audiences of every US state; an accomplishment that speaks to his range and ability to connect with any crowd.
- JR has been honored in the comedy world as a finalist in San Francisco's prestigious International Comedy Competition and selected as a stand out in HBO's U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen.
- Brow has also shared the stage with comedians such as Bill Hicks, Ray Romano, Wanda Sykes, Drew Carey, and has been requested to perform with musical acts like The Monkees and Earth Wind & Fire, just to name a few.