- Covering politics, relationships, religion, current events and pop culture, with topics ranging from Columbine to Donkey Kong, JR expertly blends seemingly opposing subjects into a hilarious mix.
- Brow is one of a few comics to please audiences of every US state; an accomplishment that speaks to his range and ability to connect with any crowd.
- JR has been honored in the comedy world as a finalist in San Francisco's prestigious International Comedy Competition and selected as a stand out in HBO's U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen.
- Brow has also shared the stage with comedians such as Bill Hicks, Ray Romano, Wanda Sykes, Drew Carey, and has been requested to perform with musical acts like The Monkees and Earth Wind & Fire, just to name a few.
Ryan has been performing stand-up comedy since 2003.
He made it to the Top 10 in NBC's Last Comic Standing
Ryan co-hosts a show the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Tuesday of every month at 8pm at M.i.'s Westside Comedy Club in Santa Monica. The show is called Gandhi Show: LA.
- It's hard to be likable when you're being brutally honest, but Alvin Williams has found a way, and he'll show you for a small fee.
- He has wasted no time making his presence felt on both the national and international comedy circuit with a non-stop tour schedule that spans the entire United States and Canada to his credit. In 2008 he hosted the inaugural Mile High Comedy Festival in Denver, CO. Later that year he became the recurring host of the Shades of Black Show, a multi-cultural talent showcase that tours college campuses across the U.S.
- In 2009, he was invited to perform at the Laugh Your Asheville Off Comedy Festival in Asheville, NC, and in 2012 he headlined the Bob 93.7 FM Comedy Festival in Reno, NV.
- Aside from live performances, Alvin can be seen in a variety of national network television appearances, including commercials for Big Brother Big Sister, Columbia Bank, and Powerball MegaMillions. Most recently he performed on the new tv series Comedy Unfiltered on NuvoTV as well as the shows Comedy Brew and Quicklaffs on Hulu.com, and is a 5-time Featured Comic on the viral video network Comedy Time TV.
- Jon Stringer hails from the weird streets of Austin, TX. Born September 19th, 1981, Jon is the youngest of 4 children, and an incurable attention whore. Now 33, he's still channeling his inner child to avoid maturity at all costs.
- His unique perspective combined with a commanding stage presence makes him one of the most sought after new acts out there. Jon's high-energy / physical style has proven to entertain every demographic from corporate gigs to college campuses.
When he performs in your city, GO AND SEE HIM LIVE!!! It's better than making love while wearing wool socks, which he invented.
- Jon Stringer is one of the funniest human beings alive.
Warren B. Hall
- Simply put Warren B. Hall is not what you"re expecting!
- Warren has a style that purposely avoids using the white vs. black angle, which has become all too popular with many mainstream black comics. Daring to be different, Warren chooses to focus on funny!
- Warren tours all over the United States and as of late, can truly be called Mr. International...he"s performed for our troops in Iraq and Kuwait.