Laurie Kilmartin spent her first 10 years as a standup in San Francisco, the second 10 in New York City and now lives in LA. She currently writes for CONAN on TBS. When home in LA, Laurie does standup about 3-4 times a week.
She uses her 10 hiatus weeks each year to go back on the road. Recent headlining dates include Acme Comedy Club in Minneapolis, The Punchline in San Francisco, Rooster T Feathers in Sunnyvale, The Laughing Skull in Atlanta, Cap City Comedy Club in Austin, The Comedy Underground in Seattle, and pretty much every gig in Arizona.
- Brooklyn born Brian Scolaro is an actor and stand-up comedian. He is most known for his appearances on "CONAN", his half hour Comedy Central special "COMEDY CENTRAL PRESENTS: BRIAN SCOLARO", as Doug on TBS's "SULLIVAN AND SON", and as Stuart on FOX's "STACKED".
He got his start as a regular performer at The Comedy Cellar in NYC, and was invited to appear at the Just For Laughs Montreal Comedy Festival in 1998. From there, he was added to the cast of the NBC sitcom "THREE SISTERS". Brian then became a regular cast member on the FOX sitcom "STACKED" which was penned by Steve Levitan (Modern Family) and starred Pamela Anderson and Christopher Lloyd. About his role of Stuart Miller on "Stacked", The LA Times said "Scolaro is terrfic. An actual sitcom find."
Since then, Brian has had recurring roles on "SULLIVAN AND SON", "KROLL SHOW", "LIFE AND TIMES OF TIM" and "WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE." About his role on "Sullivan", Brian Doyle Murray (Caddyshack) stated Scolaro is "one of the best I've ever seen." Brian also has had guest roles on such shows as "BONES", "DEXTER", "MAD MEN", "GREY'S ANATOMY," "TRUTH BE TOLD", "HARRY'S LAW," "MEN OF A CERTAIN AGE", "THE MIDDLE", THE BROTHERS SOLOMON" and many other programs and films.
- As he pinballs through his act, George leaves them laughing so hard they can barely catch their
His stage antics take us on a journey that includes hard-hitting jokes, life stories, and even... yes, Rock and Roll. According to one Las Vegas Booker, "He really is the complete comedy package that you simply must see to believe." Perhaps his off-centered and out-of-step approach to life developed when he was teased as a child, mistakenly labeled learning disabled and placed in special classes. Just minutes into Pete's act he leads us to believe that maybe it wasn't a mistake after all. Music is an integral part of George's act and he is an accomplished musician.
He likes to call himself The "Rock Star of Comedy" but one look at him and we see that he's anything but....
- Brian is a writer and professional standup comic who has performed in all 50 states! He was was a semifinalist on season 7 of the NBC reality show "Last Comic Standing."
He has appeared on numerous network, syndicated and cable TV shows including "Evening at the Improv," "Into the Night," "Star Search" and on "The Bob & Tom Show."
On April 1, 1999, Brian and his wife, fellow comic TRACI SKENE created SHECKYmagazine.com, the WWW's most widely-read website about standup comedy.
- Patrick has appeared on national television numerous times including Comedy Central, 'Que Loco' on Galavision and 'Loco Comedy Jam' on Telemundo among others.
- Patrick has been heard on the national syndicated radio show 'The Bob and Tom Show'.
- Toured/ performed with such comedians as Dave Attell, David Alan Grier, George Lopez and Paul Rodriguez
- Also performed for the U.S. troops overseas in Bahrain, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Djibouti, Dubai, Guam, Honduras, Iraq, Japan and Korea.
- Patrick DeGuire was born in San Diego, CA and started his career in stand up in San Diego, CA. Patrick started performing stand up after losing a significant amount of his vision due to a disease called optic neuritis and discovering laughter to be self therapeutic.
Patrick's material includes the advantages and disadvantages of living in a world with limited vision and the challenges that arise from it. Patrick discusses the obstacles of relationships/ marriage and raising four children. Patrick addresses an assortment of other topics that are insightful and hilarious.