Scott WhiteDec 19 & Dec 20
- Scott has worked all over the United States, plus overseas entertaining our troops in Korea, Japan and Guam.
- He has worked with some of the best (and worst) comics in the business and keeps on coming back for more.
- "He is a combination of Jim Carrey and Tom Green, and is much better looking than both." -- Michele Krier: Public Relations San Antonio Comedy Club
Auggie SmithDec 26 & Dec 27
- When Auggie takes the stage, audiences across the country quickly realize that they're in for an evening of riveting, take-no-prisoners stand-up comedy.
- During Auggie's set, pop culture and political targets are dissected piece by piece into intelligently written manic rants.
- His seamless rapid fire style has developed a loyal following across the country.
- He has spent most of the last two decades keeping a constant road schedule honing his craft and creating a truly memorable, relevant, and constantly evolving live experience.
Ron FeingoldJan 2 & Jan 3
Ron then moved on to dinner theatre in the summers during his breaks from college at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado. There was a distinct trend that he noticed over the years that all of his roles and jobs were mostly comical. So Ron decided to give Stand-up Comedy a try. A contest called the U.S. College Comedy Competition came to Colorado State and Ron signed up. For a first timer, he placed third and he's been hooked on laughs ever since!
Gabriel RutledgeJan 9 & Jan 10
- Winner of the prestigious Seattle International Comedy Competition, Gabriel has made television appearances on Comedy Central's Live at Gotham, Nickelodeon's Nickmom Night Out, and the nationally syndicated Comedy.TV and Comics Unleashed.
- He is also a frequent guest on the Bob and Tom radio show, heard in over 150 cities.
- Gabriel has performed at the HBO/TBS Comedy Festival in Las Vegas, the Laughing Skull Comedy Festival in Atlanta, the Bridgetown Comedy Festival in Portland, and the Great American Comedy Festival held in Johnny Carson's home town of Norfolk Nebraska.
Thai RiveraJan 16, Jan 17 & Jan 18
Having moved from Arizona to LA Thai quickly became a fixture and force on the comedy scene. After becoming a favorite and regular at clubs such as the Hollywood Improv and World Famous Laugh Factory he started to travel across the country in the most unlikely of places, redneck bars.
While Thai is very proud of who and what he is his disarming style and easy going delivery will put you at ease and there is no doubt that by the end of his set you will understand that Thai is comic who happens to be gay and not a gay comic, or as he would put it "a comic who happens to be a fag and not a fag comic."