Tim GaitherSep 26 & Sep 27
- Tim Gaither has no specific audience, he is hilarious to all ages and ethnicities and he is a heckler's nightmare.
- Great material, quick wit, and a wide range of original characters and stories, all spun together with Midwestern charm make his show a must see
- If Tim comes to your city don't miss the opportunity to check out his show, you will not be disappointed.
- Great material, quick wit, and a wide range of original characters and stories, all spun together with Midwestern charm make his show a must see.
JR BrowOct 3 & Oct 4
- Covering politics, relationships, religion, current events and pop culture, with topics ranging from Columbine to Donkey Kong, JR expertly blends seemingly opposing subjects into a hilarious mix.
- Brow is one of a few comics to please audiences of every US state; an accomplishment that speaks to his range and ability to connect with any crowd.
- JR has been honored in the comedy world as a finalist in San Francisco's prestigious International Comedy Competition and selected as a stand out in HBO's U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen.
- Brow has also shared the stage with comedians such as Bill Hicks, Ray Romano, Wanda Sykes, Drew Carey, and has been requested to perform with musical acts like The Monkees and Earth Wind & Fire, just to name a few.
Mike MerryfieldOct 10, Oct 11 & Oct 12
- In a business where too many performers rely on shtick or the latest political joke du jour to get laughs, Mike Merryfield is refreshingly original. His act never feels fake or forced. By simply being himself, he's become a comic on the verge of stardom.
- WINNER season 3 Comcast's Trial By Laughter
- Runner up in the 2012 37th Annual San Francisco Comedy Competition
- One of the original "Lucky 21" at the HBO Comedy Festival. Aired on TBS
- First album "Live at Loonies" was considered for a Grammy Nomination
Sherry DaveyOct 17 & Oct 18
- The notable Cindy Adams of The New York Post recently referred to Sherry as "..a terrific emcee with brilliant lines" and was recently named one of the "Top 10 comedians in NYC" by the Improper Magazine.
- For several years, Sherry was the official FUNNY MOM Blogger at NBC's Momtourage.com. Sherry is also a featured columnist in the new nationally distributed magazine : HYBRID MOM, see your local news stands and Barnes & Nobles
- Sherry's comedic style was influenced mostly by her grandfather, Maxwell Lapham, who was a stand up comic and night club performer in London during the 1940's and 50's.
- She appears regularly in NYC at: Gotham Comedy Club; Broadway Comedy Club; The Comic Strip; and Stand Up New York.
Brian BradleyOct 24 & Oct 25
- Orlando native and University of Florida graduate Brian Bradley is one performer who breaks down the wall between the audience and the stage. Bradley combines acting, traditional stand-up comedy and improvisation seamlessly in every show.
- His act is never the same because he creates the show around the audience that he is performing for. Very few comics have the ability and confidence to be as freewheeling as Bradley. His audience often walks out of the show room in awe of his quick wit and talent.
- He has been an MC at the world famous Comedy Store and a regular member of the Comedy Store Players. Comedy Store Players is an improvisation group with members such as the late Robin Williams, Andy Garcia and Jim Carey
- He has also starred in the Broadway revival of Grease as the DJ Vince Fontaine, where he received FABULOUS reviews. He has appeared in over twenty sitcoms, six films, and has been the spokesperson for a number of product lines.
- Brian spent 7 years as a member of the Improv group at Disney's Comedy Warehouse in Orlando.