Beginning November 12,
Saturday showtimes will be 7 & 9:30pm
- Patrick has appeared on national television numerous times including Comedy Central, 'Que Loco' on Galavision and 'Loco Comedy Jam' on Telemundo among others.
- Patrick has been heard on the national syndicated radio show 'The Bob and Tom Show'.
- Toured/ performed with such comedians as Dave Attell, David Alan Grier, George Lopez and Paul Rodriguez
- Also performed for the U.S. troops overseas in Bahrain, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Djibouti, Dubai, Guam, Honduras, Iraq, Japan and Korea.
- Patrick DeGuire was born in San Diego, CA and started his career in stand up in San Diego, CA. Patrick started performing stand up after losing a significant amount of his vision due to a disease called optic neuritis and discovering laughter to be self therapeutic.
Patrick's material includes the advantages and disadvantages of living in a world with limited vision and the challenges that arise from it. Patrick discusses the obstacles of relationships/ marriage and raising four children. Patrick addresses an assortment of other topics that are insightful and hilarious.
- John Novosad, a.k.a. "Hippieman" is a stand-up comedian based out of the Comedy Works in Denver, Colorado. John has performed in clubs, theatres and weird little coffee houses across the country for almost three decades. Yes, there were some day jobs along the way.
John grew up in Boulder, Colorado - which is a damn good place to be from if you're Hippieman. He made his comedic debut sometime around 1980 at the Blue Note in Boulder. John has toured extensively over the years and continues to do so. He's also a featured performer at The Comedy Works, sharing the stage with some of the biggest national acts working today.
John made his network television debut on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, has written a screenplay -- Hippieman: The Movie and is currently working on a comedy pilot.
In the future John will continue to perform and develop Hippieman's Plan for America -- comedic solutions to our nation's problems. And be happy. HIPPIEMAN JUST won the 2015 Laughlin Comedy Competition!!! Held Only Two Weeks Ago!! WooHoo!!
- When Auggie takes the stage, audiences across the country quickly realize that they're in for an evening of riveting, take-no-prisoners stand-up comedy.
- During Auggie's set, pop culture and political targets are dissected piece by piece into intelligently written manic rants.
- His seamless rapid fire style has developed a loyal following across the country.
- He has spent most of the last two decades keeping a constant road schedule honing his craft and creating a truly memorable, relevant, and constantly evolving live experience.
Justin Berkman is an emerging star in stand-up comedy. He brings an incredibly original and equally hilarious brand of comedy to the stage. Justin doesn't just tell jokes; he puts on a show.
The Los Angeles native and Stanford University graduate recently filmed his first one-hour special/DVD, "All In", in front of a sold-out crowd in San Jose, California. Berkman is a favorite at colleges and comedy clubs across the country. He was one of the headliners on The New Generation of Comedy Tour and he is a fixture at the top comedy clubs in Los Angeles, where he produces the Alpha Comedy show at the world-famous Hollywood Improv. Furthermore, he is the co-host and co-creator of The Perfect Pair game show which is currently touring colleges nationwide.
Additionally, Justin Berkman has made a number of television appearances. He recently took part in a new stand-up comedy tv show called "Uncontrolled Comedy". He was one of the winners and was featured on three episodes of MTV's "Yo Momma", and has been seen on FX's "The People's Champion" and SiTV's "Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner". Also, he provided audience warm-up for Showtime's "Comics Without Borders", hosted by Russell Peters.
Justin Berkman makes a concerted effort to use his comedy to spread joy and help others. He has hosted multiple events for the Children's Hospital Los Angeles to raise money for pediatric cancer research. And, he works for Armed Forces Entertainment; he has entertained US troops and State Department personnel in fifteen countries.
Born in Sweden and raised in Los Angeles, Leif began his comedy career 23 years ago at the world famous Comedy Store in Hollywood. Since then, he's shared the stage with such great acts at Weird Al Yankovic, Howie Mandel, Paul Rodriguez, Steve Allen, and Jimmy "JJ" Walker ...among many others.
Leif has appeared on The Comedy Network's "Comedy at Club 54" and "Comedy Kitchen," "Last Comic Standing," and on ABC's "Three's Company" and "General Hospital." He can also be heard regularly on XM Radio.