Thai Rivera will make you uncomfortable in the best way possible. His politically incorrect style of humor has taken the comedy world by storm.
Having moved from Arizona to LA Thai quickly became a fixture and force on the comedy scene. After becoming a favorite and regular at clubs such as the Hollywood Improv and World Famous Laugh Factory he started to travel across the country in the most unlikely of places, redneck bars.
While Thai is very proud of who and what he is his disarming style and easy going delivery will put you at ease and there is no doubt that by the end of his set you will understand that Thai is comic who happens to be gay and not a gay comic, or as he would put it "a comic who happens to be a fag and not a fag comic."
- Bryan Ricci is a local favorite who's won the 2010 AZ Laugh Off and was the co-host of "The B and Gass Show" on KWSS 106.7 which New Times voted Best Comedy Radio Show.
- He currently tours with DL Hughley, he's been featured on XM Satellite Comedy Radio, the Rascals Comedy Hour and also headlines major clubs across the country.
- Bryan is one of the fastest rising stars in comedy and has worked with other comedic greats including Jimmy Fallon and Gabriel Iglesias. His wide range of topics appeal to all walks of life and his ability to turn his personal obstacles into comedy makes him unique and memorable.
- Paula's performances are hysterically dark...
- Her voice and delivery are undeniably strong and crass, not your average female or comic. It's the unexpected truths along with her delivery that are hilarious.
- Currently you can see her on Jenny McCarthy's "Dirty Sexy Funny Comedy Show" on Epix, The Starz Network and BET's Comic View. You also might've seen her on "Last Comic Standing" giving hell to the judges or her past comedic appearances on Nick@Nite and TV Guide network bashing pregnant teens and reality shows. Not one adverse to writing or performing "blue comedy" she's appeared on Showtime's Full Frontal Comedy and HBO's Las Vegas Comedy Festival
- Paula's talented stand-up delivery had her headlining on the 2012 "Just for Laughs" Montreal Festival Nasty Show as well as the off-season "clean" tours throughout Canada.
- Her numerous credits also include 'The View" and "Comics Unleashed."
- Only six years into her stand-up career, she performed on "The Tonight Show."
- Headlining in clubs across the country, Paula's numerous television appearances and writing style make her one of the most unique female comics performing today.
With appearances on The Tonight Show, Showtime, Comedy Central, Lopez Tonight and Carson Daly, Quinn is a smart, clean and witty stand-up comic with impeccable timing. He has worked with such names as Robin Williams, Drew Carey, Tim Allen, Dane Cook, Dana Carvey, Norm McDonald, Jon Lovitz, Bill Maher, Frank Caliendo, David Alan Grier, John Witherspoon, Tommy Chong, John Pinette and Harland Williams.
Originally from Minnesota, Quinn has lived in Colorado and Arizona before settling in Los Angeles, California to pursue a career in comedy. He tours from coast to coast and has even entertained our troops as far away as Japan. Quinn's comedy appeals to all age groups and ethnicities and he loves to talk about them all. Being married to a Mexican-American girl from east L.A., he is never short of material. However, audiences often come back just for his improvisational crowd work where he can be the most spontaneous.
Quinn is currently developing a sit-com based on his life and looks forward to using the silver screen to further build his fan base.
Laurie Kilmartin spent her first 10 years as a standup in San Francisco, the second 10 in New York City and now lives in LA. She currently writes for CONAN on TBS. When home in LA, Laurie does standup about 3-4 times a week.
She uses her 10 hiatus weeks each year to go back on the road. Recent headlining dates include Acme Comedy Club in Minneapolis, The Punchline in San Francisco, Rooster T Feathers in Sunnyvale, The Laughing Skull in Atlanta, Cap City Comedy Club in Austin, The Comedy Underground in Seattle, and pretty much every gig in Arizona.