Gary "Hoodie" Hood
1949 - 2016
- B.T. headlined the SELLOUT Comedy Tour
- Was on Late Late Show w/ Craig Ferguson
- Has been seen in television shows from the Sci-Fi channel's "Black Scorpion", to the critically acclaimed HBO movie "Suckers".
- Sid Davis grew up in a small farm community in Southwestern Ohio. The youngest of four children, he was recognized as a distraction in school classrooms. He attended Ohio University's School of Communications; squeaking by the school's stringent admission requirements of a transcript, a check and a pulse.
- Sid was a huge hit at the 2012 San Luis Obispo Comedy Festival
and the audiences voted him into the festival's Best in Fest Showcase.
Sid returned to the SLO festival to be voted "Best in Fest" again in 2013 and 2014.
In 2014 comedy legend Joan Rivers was looking for an opening act. The demanding Rivers and her manager viewed hundred of audition videos. After seeing 30 seconds of Sid Davis she declared, "Get him. He's terrific!"
- Check out Sid Davis' unique style of quality comedy and you will agree with Joan Rivers: Sid Davis is Terrific!
Bobby Tessel is one of only a few comics to appear on both, "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", and "The Late Show with David Letterman". What does that mean? Not much really, but he's done it. Have you?
Tessel's first time on stage was to a packed house at the Funnybone Comedy Club in Cincinnati, and he destroyed the room. Since that night, he hasn't looked back.
"I love stand-up", Tessel says, "I love putting words in a sequence, that no one in the entire world has ever thought of, in order to get a desired response, laughter. I think that's cool."