Friday is Halloween!
Only One Show @ 9pm
- Orlando native and University of Florida graduate Brian Bradley is one performer who breaks down the wall between the audience and the stage. Bradley combines acting, traditional stand-up comedy and improvisation seamlessly in every show.
- His act is never the same because he creates the show around the audience that he is performing for. Very few comics have the ability and confidence to be as freewheeling as Bradley. His audience often walks out of the show room in awe of his quick wit and talent.
- He has been an MC at the world famous Comedy Store and a regular member of the Comedy Store Players. Comedy Store Players is an improvisation group with members such as the late Robin Williams, Andy Garcia and Jim Carey
- He has also starred in the Broadway revival of Grease as the DJ Vince Fontaine, where he received FABULOUS reviews. He has appeared in over twenty sitcoms, six films, and has been the spokesperson for a number of product lines.
- Brian spent 7 years as a member of the Improv group at Disney's Comedy Warehouse in Orlando.
Brad UptonNov 7 & Nov 8
- Brad Upton in a past winner of the Las Vegas Comedy Festival
- Appeared at Caesar's Palace as part of the HBO Comedy Festival.
- He has been seen in concert with Johnny Mathis, Kenny Rogers, The Smothers Brothers, Lewis Black, Joan Rivers, Dolly Parton, Rita Rudner and Tim Allen.
Twenty-six years and 5000 shows have made this Seattle based comic a much sought after performer and earned the respect of his peers.
Writing about everyday life, a long term marriage and anything else that pops into his head, Brad packs more laughs-per-minute into his set than nearly anyone in the business.
He is currently touring theaters and performing arts centers with The Masters of Stand Up, a group that includes comedy stars: Jimmy Brogan, Cathy Ladman and Maryellen Hooper. His new CD entitled, "Smart Guy, Stupid World" is heard regularly on XM and Sirius Satellite Radio and is available on iTunes.
Patrick DeGuireNov 14 & Nov 15
- Patrick has appeared on national television numerous times including Comedy Central, 'Que Loco' on Galavision and 'Loco Comedy Jam' on Telemundo among others.
- Patrick has been heard on the national syndicated radio show 'The Bob and Tom Show'.
- Toured/ performed with such comedians as Dave Attell, David Alan Grier, George Lopez and Paul Rodriguez
- Also performed for the U.S. troops overseas in Bahrain, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Djibouti, Dubai, Guam, Honduras, Iraq, Japan and Korea.
- Patrick DeGuire was born in San Diego, CA and started his career in stand up in San Diego, CA. Patrick started performing stand up after losing a significant amount of his vision due to a disease called optic neuritis and discovering laughter to be self therapeutic.
Patrick's material includes the advantages and disadvantages of living in a world with limited vision and the challenges that arise from it. Patrick discusses the obstacles of relationships/ marriage and raising four children. Patrick addresses an assortment of other topics that are insightful and hilarious.
Jose SarduyNov 21 & Nov 22
- Selected for the 2007 Latino Laugh Festival in Los Angeles, and the Lucky 21 Contest at The Comedy Festival in Las Vegas
- In 2008 he won the Funniest Person In South Texas Comedy Competition and was a semi-finalist in the San Francisco International Comedy Competition.
- In 2009, he was a finalist in the Seattle International Comedy Competition.
- In 2011 he was the winner of the Rocky Mountain Laugh Off in Salt Lake City, UT.
- He's been seen on CNN, CBS, Fox, and Lifetime's "Coming Home" with his touring group, The GIs of Comedy, and recently on NUVO TV's "Comedy Unfiltered," with Anjela Johnson.